cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verify phone number

Kelsy K Member Since: Oct 31, 2018
251 of 1,363

Hi! I am having the same issue. I've tried clearing my browsers but it seems like I cant even click the green button, let alone get a text message. Please advise. Thanks!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
252 of 1,363

Hi Kelsy, 

A member of the Customer Support Team reached out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Mark G Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
253 of 1,363
Hello! I am having the same issue as many others here. I am in the application process and when I input my phone number for verification nothing happens and the button doesn't register anything. Please advise!
David W Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
254 of 1,363

I use my phone number to verify my account and the code is never texted to me. 

I've tried another phone number, resetting my browser, using another browser, and nothing works.

I will likely need some tech support to override this block so I can finally get my page approved.

Thank you!

David

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
255 of 1,363

Hi David,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Jawara H Member Since: Dec 8, 2018
256 of 1,363

Hello, Avery,
I think I'm having an issue with verfication I'm also using a number that has an out of state area code

Highlighted
Christopher C Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
257 of 1,363

I cannot verify my phone number. When I click to verify nothing happens

Chris D Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
258 of 1,363

I can't verify mine either, when i click the button to verify, nothing happens. I've tried multiple browsers and even mobile browsers and it still doesn't work

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
259 of 1,363

Hi Christopher and Mark,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble completing the phone verification process. One of our customer support agents will reach out to you via email directly to assist you further, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Alexander C Member Since: Dec 8, 2018
260 of 1,363

Hello,

Also experiencing issues with the verify phone number not responding. Tried multiple browsers and computers.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS