🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I didn't receive a text message verificat...
Page options
danielle_kress
Community Member

I didn't receive a text message verification code

**Edited to Update - this thread has been closed from further replies due to its size.**

I pushed the verify phone number button and have yet to receive my verication code. Will someone from the admin team please contact me. 

2,981 REPLIES 2,981

How do we submit a request for help if we are having this problem, too? I don't see a request for support anywhere. In other words, I need help with this also!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer, and Sara, 

Please expect the Customer Support Team to reach out to you separately to assist you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I'm creating my profile and am not receiving a verification code via text. It is a valid number and I've tried multiple times. Thank you for your assistance!

bnicer
Community Member

I have not received a verification text. Could someone contact me? 

Thanks. 

Hi Bryce,

We'll have one of our agents get in touch with you to assist you with this. Thanks!

~Nina

I am also experiencing this problem. I would like to complete my registration and application, but have not recieved a varification code. 

Thank you for any help you can provide. 

Hi Kristi,

We'll have one of our agents get in touch with you to assist you with the verification process. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

A potential solution for anyone who'd like to try before commenting here - my solution was to try another internet browser. I initially used Chrome and was unable to send the code, but Safari got it on the first try.

Best of luck.

loganjudy
Community Member

I am having this same issue.  I have tried to submit my phone number multiple times to no avail.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Logan, 

The Customer Support Team will assist you with your phone verification directly througn an email ticket. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

I would also like to report I am unable to further verify my profile and use the platform as my US number is not working, it has been working with other sources though.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks

Mario R. D.

Hi Mario,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you via email to assist you further with verifying your contact information. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am not receiving my verification code either.

Hi Tam,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you with the verification.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi,

Could you please help me with the same issue.

Hi Ilayda,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you with the verification.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I have not recieved a verification code

Hi Daniel,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you and further assist you with verification.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

I’m having the same issue of verifying my phone number and i’ve tried 3 different platforms.

Hi Liliana,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification code. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
paolagab
Community Member

Hi,
I haven’t received my text verification code. Can someone please help?

it might be from your network provider. Give it a little more time or use another number 

It’s been an hour...I’ll give it some more time.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paola, 

Looks like you were able to complete your phone verification already. Send us a message if there's anything else we can help you with!

~ Avery
Upwork
paolagab
Community Member

Yes it came through!

Thankyou!
bpangie
Community Member

I am not receiving the intial phone-text-verification code.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Benjamin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I am not recieving my code either. 

Hi Alyssa,

Someone from the team will reach out to assist you directly regarding this issue! Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

I am in the process of creating my profile and it asks me to verify my phone number. I am entering the correct number but not receiving the text. I tried this with my laptop and my phone and same result. Please provide assistance.

Thank you

Hi Molly,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, if you need further help let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having the same problem others have reported - please advise.

Hi Michael,

We followed up with the team and they will update you directly via a support ticket regarding the status of your account.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I'm having this issue as well, I believe I've waited a few hours and still no code. Can someone help? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tyler,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you with your phone verification process, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi

I, also, didn't receive a verification text.

It's been a few hours already.

Hi Joshua,

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ Jo-An

Untitled
zitou
Community Member

I haven't received a text verification code either. I've tried on multiple days, from my pc and my phone. Please help.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahnaf, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification.

~ Avery
Upwork
alison-zhao
Community Member

No matter how many times I submit my phone number (it's the correct, US number), I'm not receiving any texts/verification codes.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths