Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Verification

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
311 of 1,579

Hello Zachary,

I have escalated your concern with the team. One of our team representatives will reach out to you shortly. Please check your email inbox or check directly here.

Thank you.

Untitled
Riku Y Member Since: Dec 25, 2018
312 of 1,579

I am signing up and I am at the stage where it asks, "next, you'll be asked to verify your phone number for added security." I click "continue" and then I enter my phone number, but when I click "verify phone number" nothing happens. I have tried clearing cookies, tried 3 different browsers and 3 different devices, but nothing is working. Can somebody help me?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
313 of 1,579

Hi Riku, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you with your issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Tammy M Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
314 of 1,579

I pushed the verify phone number button and keep receing message in red "

You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number."

. Will someone from the admin team please contact me. 

I have already tried a different broswer before and cleared the cookies on this one (Chrome), as well as re-entering my phone number, and nothing worked. I still have not received a verification text. I know I am receiving text messages from other sources though.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
315 of 1,579

Hi Tammy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ron M Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
316 of 1,579

Hello,

I'm trying to set up a Freelancer account but when asked to verify my phone number I never do receive a verification code text (5-digit code). 

Thanks

Ron **Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
317 of 1,579

Hi Ron,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ron M Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
318 of 1,579

Thanks Bojan for your reply. I look forward to working with one of your agents soon.

Ron

Jake H Member Since: Jun 14, 2018
319 of 1,579
Hello, I am trying to finish my profile for Upwork. However after entering my number I did not receive the verification code and cannot proceed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
320 of 1,579

Hi Jake, 

I've shared this with the Customer Support Team and they will get back to you through an email to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS