cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Trying to finish profile but 'verify phone number' green button is not active.

Stephanie E Member Since: Dec 30, 2018
321 of 1,492
I am experiencing the same issue. I have tried clearing out my browser and tried different internet browsers, but nothing happens after I enter my telephone number and click the green “Verify Phone Number” button. Any support would be greatly appreciated so that I can complete my profile.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
322 of 1,492

Hi Stephanie,

I've shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your phone verification process. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jezreel L Member Since: Dec 30, 2018
323 of 1,492

I'm having the exact same issue when trying to complete my profile; I'm on Chrome and have tried other browsers, and am also entering it in the format suggested on the thread, but have not received any text messages.  Please help, thanks!

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
324 of 1,492

Hi Jezreel,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your phone verification process. Thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Eduardo M Member Since: Dec 31, 2018
325 of 1,492

Hello, I am not receiving phone verification code.

326 of 1,492

Hi Eduardo,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly with your phone verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Eduardo M Member Since: Dec 31, 2018
327 of 1,492

Hello, I signed up today but I haven't recieved the phone verification text and can't procceed with creating my profile.

Jessica N Member Since: Jan 5, 2019
328 of 1,492

Hi  - I am having the same issue. I did try different browsers and cleared my cookies/history.

The button to verify the phone number is not working. 

329 of 1,492

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jessica. One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jillian D Member Since: Dec 29, 2018
330 of 1,492
Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your assistance, but I received my code a few hours after I
signed up. Thank you anyways, but I no longer need your assistance.

Thank you for your help!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS