cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I didn't receive a text message verification code

Nina D Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
21 of 1,003

I am having the same issue while setting up my profile. I input my cell phone number but it states that number is already in use? I do not have another up work profile. I tried searching if I made one before but I did not. Can you please let me know how I can move forward with my freelancer profile and get my phone number verified so I can get my profile approved and finished? thanks. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
22 of 1,003

Hi Nina, 

I checked your account and can see that you have another account from a year ago, which you may have forgotten already. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you so that this can be sorted out. 

-Avery
Untitled
Nilo G Member Since: May 17, 2019
23 of 1,003
Can you help me please ? I’ve tried all The troubleshooting steps and nothing seems to work. I’m still not receiving any code for the phone verification
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
24 of 1,003

Hi Nilo,

It looks like you've already connected with our Customer Support team and verified your phone number. Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Susan E Member Since: Aug 7, 2019
25 of 1,003
I’m also having this problem
Please help
Andrew B Member Since: Aug 19, 2019
26 of 1,003

hello, trying to create my account but not receiving my phone verification code. Please help!

27 of 1,003

Hi Andrew, 

A member of our team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jessica W Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
28 of 1,003

Same issue as previous posters, have not recieved verification code, using Chrome on a Mac and have cleared cookies, tried re-sending twice, and nothing. Why is this verification code necessary? Seems like it would only be necessary if you were selling contact information? 

Highlighted
29 of 1,003

Hi Jessica, 

To help protect our users and our site, every interaction goes through a Security Verification Process, and the phone verification is one step in doing this. 

I'll have a member of the Customer Support Team reach out to you through email to assist you further with your phone verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jessica W Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
30 of 1,003
Thank you, I'm sure you can understand my concern, with personal online
security being a priority.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS