cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I want to verify my phone number

Tyler S Member Since: Jan 18, 2019
331 of 1,367

Hello!

I am also having an issue where I input my phone number into the field and press "verify phone number" and nothing is happening. 

If someone could assist me as well, that would be tremendous. 

Thank you in advance

Tyler

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
332 of 1,367

Hi Narcisa, 

I have followed this up with the team reviewing your case. I apologise for the delay. 

-Avery
Untitled
Alina K Member Since: Jan 20, 2019
333 of 1,367
I am unable to verify my number. I tried 2 numbers but didnt recevie any text. Can you please call on my number instead to verify it.
Highlighted
334 of 1,367

Hi Alina, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Nicole St John H Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
335 of 1,367

Hi All,

I'm having issues verifying my phone number to complete my profile. I've tried multiple times over the course of a few weeks, and and clicking the button to send the verification code never does anything. I've also already completed the 2-step authorization, which includes verifying my phone number, but for a different purpose I guess. 

Help bot told me to open a help ticket, which I cant seem to find the prompt for. Would like to get this resovled in the near future so that my profile can begin to be reviewed for work. 

Thanks,

Nicole

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
336 of 1,367

Hi Nicole St John,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you with the phone verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nicole St John H Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
337 of 1,367
Thank you so much!
Lauren D Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
338 of 1,367

I am trying to complete my profile and the text phone verification process is not working. I tried a different browser as well as clearing the cookies on my computer and it still isn't working. I can't move forward with completing my profile until this step is complete, please help.

339 of 1,367

Hi Lauren, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Jenna A Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
340 of 1,367

Can someone help me with my account setup? I have entered my phone number to be sent a verification code and I haven't received the code as of yet.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS