cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I didn't receive a text message verification code

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
361 of 1,581

Hi Leah,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dylan C Member Since: Jan 26, 2019
362 of 1,581

I have already tried a different browser and cleared my primary browser's cache/cookies.

I started making my profile around two years ago and never followed through after finding work elsewhere. I wonder if my profile has become inactive for too long and as a result does not have access to submit a completed profile?

363 of 1,581

Hi Dylan,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with your phone verification issue, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Brittany H Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
364 of 1,581

Hello, 

I am having the same issue and it's asking me to enter a different phone number. Can someone from support please reach out?

Thank you, 

Brittany 

365 of 1,581

Hi Brittany,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and provide further assistance regarding your phone verification, thank you

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jessica W Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
366 of 1,581

To any UpWork staff.. please remove me immediately from your databases, and from this perpetual loop of emails regarding this support issue.. the fact that THIS many people have had a problem with your verification code lets me know that it wasnt a one-off thing when it happened to me, and the fact that it is such an ongoing and regular problem, and you havent fixed it, confirmed my suspicions that your verification and requests for so much unneded information is for the purpose of selling our data.. i have no trust for your organization, I dont wish to continue to recieve these "notificiation emails" every time someone else posts that they cant get their verification to work, and i dont give you my permission to use ANY of the data or information you collected from me on the membership that i never finalized, for ANY purpose... and if you were a legitimate organization, there would be a way to contact you about this issue other than on this stupid blog. 

Highlighted
367 of 1,581

Hi Jessica,

Sorry about the frustration this has caused you. It looks like you subscribed to this thread and were receiving updates about it. We have unsubscribed you from the thread. We require users to complete verification for trust and security reasons as we need to make sure the information they are providing on their Upwork account is accurate. Any information we collect during the verification is securely processed according to the Privacy Policy. We see our team reached out to you earlier via a support ticket. Please, let us know if you'd like to complete the process or close your account on Upwork.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gahee L Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
368 of 1,581

Hi there, I'm having the same problem. It will be great if a moderator could help me with this Smiley Happy Thank you!

369 of 1,581

Hi Gahee,

We'll have one of our team mebers reach out to you directly and assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Huihui C Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
370 of 1,581

I am unable to verify any phone number because Upwork does not have a voice verification option, and my Skype number does not recieve SMS. My husband is in the Military so we do not have normal phone services due to moving around often. What are my options for verifying my account? I cannot complete my profile without verification. Thank you in advance!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS