cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No US Phone Number to Verify

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
371 of 1,583

Hi Gahee,

We'll have one of our team mebers reach out to you directly and assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Huihui C Member Since: Dec 21, 2018
372 of 1,583

I am unable to verify any phone number because Upwork does not have a voice verification option, and my Skype number does not recieve SMS. My husband is in the Military so we do not have normal phone services due to moving around often. What are my options for verifying my account? I cannot complete my profile without verification. Thank you in advance!

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
373 of 1,583

Hi Huihui,

We followed up with the team and they will update you directly via a support ticket regarding phone verification. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Erika P Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
374 of 1,583

Hi!

I am having the same issues as stated above.  I am not in the military but I am currently living in Spain for 2 months and my US phone number is not active.  Can you help me verify my account?

Thanks!

375 of 1,583

Hi Erika,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Robert H Member Since: Jan 29, 2019
376 of 1,583

Same problem here..  US address for tax purposes, but no US phone number as I live abroad.   Cannot verify my foreign number.   Direct assistance appreciated.  Thank you!  

377 of 1,583

Hi Robert,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Merissa F Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
378 of 1,583

Hi there, 

I am also having this problem - it has been a few days. Can someone please contact me as well?

Thank you!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
379 of 1,583

Hi Merissa,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with verifying your phone number, thank you.

Untitled
Andreas W Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
380 of 1,583

Hello,

I am encountering the same problem> I have deleted my cookies and caches, and tried to use a different browser. Nothing has worked thus far. Could you please help me so that I can finish my profile?

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS