cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Verify your phone number

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
471 of 1,114

Hi David,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Amanda M Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
472 of 1,114

I also have this issue. How can I complete my profile without getting a text message with the code?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
473 of 1,114

Hi Amanda, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Rachel M Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
474 of 1,114
Hello,

I am having the same issue with not being able to verify a phone number. Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Rachel
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
475 of 1,114

Hi Rachel, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you. 

-Avery
Untitled
David P Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
476 of 1,114

I am trying to create an account but the system does not send the verification code to my phone, I can not finish the process.

Highlighted
Danny R Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
477 of 1,114

I am having this issue as well. 

Aiden E Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
478 of 1,114

Me too...

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
479 of 1,114

David, Aiden and Danny,

I have escalated the issue to the support team and they will reach out to you directly via ticket to help you further with completing the phone verification process, thank you.

- Mary
Untitled
Kara W Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
480 of 1,114

I'm also unable to verify my phone number. It looks like there's a bug because the button doesn't work after I enter my phone number. It turns green but that's it. Is there another way to receive a verification code so that I can get started?

Thanks,
Kara

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS