cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can't verify my phone number :(

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
421 of 595

Hi Jessica, and Alexis, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you through an email to assist you with your phone verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Tomor R Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
422 of 595

I keep geting "You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number." although my number is correct. Please advice on how to fix this issue.

Prajith P Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
423 of 595

Clearing your cache and cookies may help.

Tomor R Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
424 of 595

Thx, I did not fix the issue!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
425 of 595

Hi Tomor, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Aaron T Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
426 of 595

I just registered, it follows with "Next, you'll be asked to verify your phone number for added security."

When I get there, I enter my number, the field is green to click, but nothing happens, and I can't move on.

Any advice?

Aaron T Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
427 of 595

Also, I've tried all browsers and regular troubleshooting. Is there anyway to do email verification?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
428 of 595

Hi Aaron,

A member of our customer support team will reach out to you directly to assist you in verifying your phone number. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Andrew Z Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
429 of 595

Hello,

I have entered all the information to complete my profile however I am having trouble with phone verification. I am currently staying in Ukraine however I live in the United States and have United States citizenship. My American phone number cannot receive text messages from abroad so I am unable to verify my phone number via text message. Is there any other way I can verify? 

Riri A Moderator Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
430 of 595

Hi Andrew, 

Thank you for letting us know about this. I have reached out to our customer support for your account. One of our team members will contact you directly via email with your request. 

~ Riri
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS