Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Trouble creating profile

Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
461 of 1,003

Hi Andrew, 

Thank you for letting us know about this. I have reached out to our customer support for your account. One of our team members will contact you directly via email with your request. 

~ Riri
Veronica M Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
462 of 1,003

Hello!

I'm having the same problem. When I try to verify my phone number to create a profile, I put my number in and click the "verify phone number" button but nothing happens. I've tried different browsers and clearning my cache and cookies, but neither seemed to help.

Any advice you can provide would be much appreicated! Smiley Happy Thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
463 of 1,003

Hi Veronica,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
David C Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
464 of 1,003

I've followed the suggested tips to get the phone verification portion of my new account to work, but I still haven't received a verification text. I've changed browsers and deleted the history, but the problem is the same and I've been unable to proceed. Thank you for helping.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
465 of 1,003

Hi David,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Amanda M Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
466 of 1,003

I also have this issue. How can I complete my profile without getting a text message with the code?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
467 of 1,003

Hi Amanda, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Rachel M Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
468 of 1,003
Hello,

I am having the same issue with not being able to verify a phone number. Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Rachel
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
469 of 1,003

Hi Rachel, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you. 

-Avery
Untitled
David P Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
470 of 1,003

I am trying to create an account but the system does not send the verification code to my phone, I can not finish the process.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS