cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone verification

Veronica M Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
431 of 597

Hello!

I'm having the same problem. When I try to verify my phone number to create a profile, I put my number in and click the "verify phone number" button but nothing happens. I've tried different browsers and clearning my cache and cookies, but neither seemed to help.

Any advice you can provide would be much appreicated! Smiley Happy Thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
432 of 597

Hi Veronica,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
David C Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
433 of 597

I've followed the suggested tips to get the phone verification portion of my new account to work, but I still haven't received a verification text. I've changed browsers and deleted the history, but the problem is the same and I've been unable to proceed. Thank you for helping.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
434 of 597

Hi David,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Amanda M Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
435 of 597

I also have this issue. How can I complete my profile without getting a text message with the code?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
436 of 597

Hi Amanda, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Rachel M Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
437 of 597
Hello,

I am having the same issue with not being able to verify a phone number. Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Rachel
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
438 of 597

Hi Rachel, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you. 

-Avery
Untitled
David P Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
439 of 597

I am trying to create an account but the system does not send the verification code to my phone, I can not finish the process.

Danny R Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
440 of 597

I am having this issue as well. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS