Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone verification

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1161 of 1,461

Hi Christopher,

Could you confirm if you would like to change the phone number code, or you would like to add another phone number on your profile?

Unfortunately, the phone number code can't be changed as it is automatically selected for the country that is listed on your profile. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Dee S Member Since: Jul 19, 2019
1162 of 1,461
The verification code won't send to my cellphone
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1163 of 1,461

Hi Dee,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Frances R Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
1164 of 1,461

I am having difficulty verifying my phone number. I had a duplicate account and I think my phone number may still be connected to that account which is now closed. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1165 of 1,461

Hi Frances, 

I apologise for the delay as I missed seeing your post. I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Frances R Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
1166 of 1,461

Thank you so much, Avery. I appreciate your help.

- Fran

Sarah K Member Since: Sep 18, 2019
1167 of 1,461
Hi, I am trying to create an account and after I fill our the profile and hit next it asks for a phone number so it can send me a verification code. It doesn't allow me to submit abumber and I never get a code. I've tried different browsers and even the iOS app. It does not have an option to proceed with the account unless I verify through text, but nothing works. I've tried many times over the last few months. What can I do? Thank you.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1168 of 1,461

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sarah.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zachery O Member Since: Sep 18, 2019
1169 of 1,461

so i have provided all the information to complete my profile i even got my number verified, it even has a checkbox next to it saying verified. but when i try to complete my profile it prompts me to enter a code for my phone to verify it when i click the button it doesnt send me a new code  and wont let me type. it says i need to put in a new number because i failed to verify my number that is already shown as verified. but it wont let me change the number either. i am very frustrated with this and i cannot move forward until this issue is resolved. i would deeply appreciate any support i could get with this issueverrified.PNGprompts me to verify my verified numberproblems.PNGimmediately displays this page after clicking "Go To Enter Code"

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1170 of 1,461

Thank you for reaching out to us, Zachery.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS