cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I didn't receive a text message verification code

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
71 of 1,120

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Michael M Member Since: Jul 12, 2019
72 of 1,120

Hi, could someone help me with this please?

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
73 of 1,120

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else

~ Riri
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
74 of 1,120

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else

~ Riri
Megan Q Member Since: Jul 21, 2019
75 of 1,120

Hello, I too am having issues with the text message verification code. When I look at my phone number, it is a digit off. Can you please help with this? 

Thank you,

Megan Quick

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
76 of 1,120

Hi Megan, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Victoria E Member Since: Aug 19, 2019
77 of 1,120

will you call the number or should I wait for an email?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
78 of 1,120

Hi Victoria,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
David C Member Since: Mar 6, 2018
79 of 1,120

I am having the same issue.  I've triple checked my phone number, which is a USA number.  I have no problem getting text messages otherwise.

Amanda S Member Since: Mar 20, 2018
80 of 1,120

Same. I've tried a different browser, cleared the cache and cookies in current browser, reentered my phone number and I still don't receive a text verification. Can someone help?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS