Thank you!
Pls feel free to call me on **Edited for community guidelines**

Thanks and regards,
Gosia

Highlighted
Joshua H Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
1332 of 2,942

Hello, 

I am trying to verify my phone number after creating an account. Unfortunately, it is failing. I have tried resending it and entering the number again etc -- nothing works.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Highlighted
Alan M Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
1333 of 2,942

I verified my phone number bit now on my profile the phone number says verified but keeps asking for code. It won'l let me type a code or ask for a resend and when I click on change number I just go back to the phone number page but no field is enabled except Enter Code. Endless loop!

Highlighted
Joshua H Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
1334 of 2,942

I hope that they fix this for you soon.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1335 of 2,942

Hi Alan and Joshua,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concerns! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alan M Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
1336 of 2,942

Thank you

Highlighted
Valeriia C Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
1337 of 2,942

I have not received the verification code! 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1338 of 2,942

Hi Valeriia,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Julian T Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
1339 of 2,942

**edited for Community Guidelines**, a support member, did not actually walk me through or help me solve my problem. And now that original thread/ticket is closed despite the solution never having been found. I'm trying to sign up for Upwork. Initially I signed up under my art email, but never completed my profile. I started working on it but then hit the problem of my phone number being verified, but then in the very next window after I enter the code that I received it says my number wasn't verified and i need to enter another code. But now the phone box and code box are grayed and I can't change them. So I made a new account with my new business name and email. Same thing. Here are screen shots, again, of what happens. If at all possible I would much rather speak with someone or engage someone directly via chat.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1340 of 2,942

Hi Julian, 

I'm sorry to learn about your experience on Upwork. Since this is a technical issue, I will have to forward you again to the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further, and escalate this to the other teams to help you resolve this issue. Please expect a member of the team to reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled