cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not verifying my number, despite entering verification code. Round 2

John A Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
1341 of 2,946

Hi, I can't seem to make the phone number varification to work either. I'm trying to update my account, but once I'm asked to enter my number to varify who I am, the submit button doesn't seem to work and I'm not recieving a text to my phone at all.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1342 of 2,946

Hi John, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Isaac F Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
1343 of 2,946

I currently live in Puerto Rico, a US territory, and I'm also a US Citizen. I'm trying to create my profile, but I don't have the option to select Puerto Rico or US territory. Is there a specific way I should create my profile, so I can work with Upwork?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1344 of 2,946

Hi Isaac,

We've updated your Country to Puerto Rico. Feel free to update the rest of your application form and submit it for the review.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Gilda M Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
1345 of 2,946

When I type in my number, the button turns green.  I click on it and nothing happens.  How can I complete my profile if the phone verification button does not work?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1346 of 2,946

Thank you for reaching out to us, Gilda.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Gilda M Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
1347 of 2,946

Thank you.

Highlighted
Natalie D Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
1348 of 2,946

I completed my profile with the final step of verfiying my phone number with the code that was texted to me. When I went to edit my profile, it then started acting funking....not letting me click the green button to proceed or not resending a new code. And when I go to the search for jobs, it says my profile is 65% complete. Can you help me troubleshoot?

Highlighted
Puja D Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
1349 of 2,946

I have a similar issue, when I try to bid on a proposal I get a message saying: 

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

However, my address is in my profile and my profile & location are verified. 

Highlighted
Natalie D Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
1350 of 2,946
That's a pain in the behind. Easy resolves too....hopefully Upwork gets on
it asap.