cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone Verification

Michelle M Member Since: Apr 19, 2018
1311 of 1,547

I am trying to create my profile but I cannot get my phone number to verify and move onto the next step.  I have put it incorrectly.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1312 of 1,547

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for letting us know. An agent will reach out to you directly and assist with your phone verification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Erick N Member Since: Aug 23, 2019
1313 of 1,547
My Number will not go through during the phone verification. Its fully in service and I use that number regularly but when I click enter or verify, nothing happens?
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1314 of 1,547

Hi Erick,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Elyes Y Member Since: Sep 27, 2019
1315 of 1,547

I have the same problem

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1316 of 1,547

Hi Elyes,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with phone verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Elyes Y Member Since: Sep 27, 2019
1317 of 1,547

nobody ever contacted me Smiley Sad

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1318 of 1,547

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Elyes.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ken B Member Since: May 16, 2019
1319 of 1,547

I am setting up my profile as a freelancer and successfully verified my email.  I am at the point where I need to verify my cell phone number and I am not receiving a code via text.  I have tried over a 24 hour period and also tried my wife's cell number.  Nothing.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1320 of 1,547

Hi Ken,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS