Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Verification

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1361 of 2,971

Hi Mary,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
rid_arr
Ridwan T Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
1362 of 2,971

I can’t receive activation code from my celluler message to veryfication my phone number at upwork. At the time i resend the code for 2nd times, upwork say can’t procsess, please Contact support team. I have been send request ticket to the upwork team support five hours ago for this problem, until now there was no answer from the support team.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1363 of 2,971

Hi Ridwan, 

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding your issue. I have followed up with the team so that they can get back to you and assist you through your open ticket. 

~ Avery
Upwork
uniformly
Andrea G Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
1364 of 2,971

I am stuck on the phone verifcation page and it will not send me a code. 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1365 of 2,971

Hi Andrea, 

I checked your account and can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue, and the team is investigating this further. If they have more information, they will update you on the same ticket thread. Feel free to follow up on your support ticket if you have questions, or have more information you with to share with the team. 

~ Avery
Upwork
genequito
Genesis Q Member Since: Oct 1, 2019
1366 of 2,971

I am trying to make a new Upwork account since my previous account kept leading me to an error screen. I am setting up my profile but can't get past phone number verification since I am using the same number as I was on the other account and am getting the message:

"This number is being used by another account. Please provide a different number."

It is the only number that I currently have and I really want to make an account so any help with this would be appreciated. 

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
1367 of 2,971

Creating multiple accounts is a violation of Upwork ToS.

You will need to work with Customer Service to eliminate the second or other additional accounts, and use only the first account that you created.

genequito
Genesis Q Member Since: Oct 1, 2019
1368 of 2,971

I agree, customer service actually deleted my previous account (I was able to start a new one again with the same email). Just a bit confused as to why they wouldn't let me do the same with my phone number. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1369 of 2,971

Hi Genesis,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
sabrinamc
Sabrina C Member Since: May 31, 2019
1370 of 2,971

Good day,

I was abroad without my cell phone service when I first attempted to sign up for upwork.  When I got to verifying my cell phone, it sent me the text, which I obviously didn't get because I was on a trip abroad.

Now, back in the states, it tells me:

You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number.

I don't have another phone number so I was hoping someone could assist me with resetting this so I can verify my phone number.

Thank you!

-Sabrina

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS