Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: phone number problems

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1331 of 2,085

Hi Edward,

One of our team members reached out to you to assist directly in verifying your phone number. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jen L Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
1332 of 2,085

My phone number says it cannot be verified saying it is being used by another account but this can't be correct because this is my first time creating an account.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1333 of 2,085

Hi Jen,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Rita P Member Since: Oct 6, 2019
1334 of 2,085

I cannot verify my phone number. button does not seem to work. I add my phone number and nothing happens when I click on verify button

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1335 of 2,085

Hi Rita,

I'm sorry about the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashleigh D Member Since: Oct 6, 2019
1336 of 2,085

Hi! It says a different account is connected to my phone number even though I don't remember making another account? Could you unattach the number?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1337 of 2,085

Hi Ashleigh, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ashleigh D Member Since: Oct 6, 2019
1338 of 2,085
Thank you!
Highlighted
Mark M Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
1339 of 2,085

I am having the same problem. Tried Chrome, Safari and also the mobile app. When I push "Verify Phone Number" nothing happens.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1340 of 2,085

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sharkey.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS