cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEXT VERIFICATION CODE

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1291 of 1,455

Thank you for reaching out to us, Carolay.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Matilda A Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
1292 of 1,455

I'm trying to complete my profile for my Upwork account. To do this, I need to add my phone number. When I attempt to add it, I receive a message saying my phone number is already in use with another account. I tried to log in to Upwork with the e-mail address of an old account to see if it was attached to it. Unfortunately, Upwork can't find an account for the e-mail address of the old account.

Is there anyone who can help? My phone number is attached to an e-mail address that has no account according to Upwork. I don't know how to move forward.

1293 of 1,455

Hi Matilda,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your old account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nazariy T Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
1294 of 1,455

I'd like to compelte the registration just to remove my old profile draft, and free up my email to create a new profile, so if you could delete my profile right away that'd be great. Thanks 

1295 of 1,455

Hi Nazariy,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. The email address that is associated with one account cannot be associated with another account. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nazariy T Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
1296 of 1,455
I am not trying to have two accounts! I'm asking you to remove this
UNFINISHED account, so that I can create a proper one from scratch.
Scott J Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
1297 of 1,455

Hello, 

I'm new and when I click on the text my phone nothing happens.

Thanks,

Scott

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1298 of 1,455

Hi Scott, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jake P Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
1299 of 1,455

I DIDNT RECIEVE THE TEXT MESSAGE VERIFICATION CODE TO COMPLETE MY PROFILE...THE PHONE # IS CORRECT BUT NO MESSAGE.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1300 of 1,455

Hi Jake, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. Let me just check this with the team, and I'll come back here with an update about your concern. Thank you for your patience!

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS