cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone number verification @ sign up process

Highlighted
Peter K Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
1571 of 2,942

Hello, I'm at the last step and it seems like my phone number is considered invalid, may I ask for assistance? Thanks!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1572 of 2,942

Hi Peter, 

Could you please try again on a different browser and let me know if the issue persists?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Peter K Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
1573 of 2,942

I just tried on Mozilla, but no luck, same issue. Do you recommend any other browsers besides the former and chrome? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1574 of 2,942

Hi Peter,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Esther R Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
1575 of 2,942

Hi I haven't received a Verify your phone number code. Can someone from the Upwork team please reach out?

Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1576 of 2,942

Thank you for reaching out to us, Esther.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kristin N Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
1577 of 2,942

I pushed the verify phone number button and have yet to receive my verication code. It keeps telling me it cannot verify my number now.

Highlighted
1578 of 2,942

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kristin.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Louise H Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
1579 of 2,942

Same issue as all the above - I've been waiting for very long to receive my verification text but nothing has come through. Checked my number and resent for the code but no change.

Highlighted
1580 of 2,942

Hi Louise,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled