cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile completion problem – New to Upwork

Highlighted
Jada J Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
1651 of 2,946
I try to verify my phone number but i never receive a code in my text messages.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1652 of 2,946

Hi Jada,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Meg R Member Since: Nov 29, 2019
1653 of 2,946

Hi there, Im not receiving a verification code despite several attempts. Can you please help me out? Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1654 of 2,946

Hi Meg,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Adrienne P Member Since: Nov 30, 2019
1655 of 2,946

Hello. I am having the exact same issue with verifying a phone number despite trying several web browsers. Is there any way I can get assistance?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1656 of 2,946

Hi Spencer and Adrienne,

One of our team members will assist you directly via support ticket to help with your phone verification. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Spencer C Member Since: Nov 30, 2019
1657 of 2,946

To whom it may concern,

The phone verification has been failing for the past hour. The response from the API is:

{"server_time":1575144577,"error":{"status":400,"code":400,"message":"Bad Request: Invalid parameter phone"}}

Highlighted
Kristopher O Member Since: Nov 30, 2019
1658 of 2,946

HELP,  been trying to complete my profile for 2 hours, I can't get the confirmation text to come through to my phone... Frustrating!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1659 of 2,946

Hi Kristopher,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly with your phone verification. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Stuart N Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
1660 of 2,946

Ive had terrible trouble completing my profile. It was fine on the first page. I created the profile and hit Continue under the line, "Next, you'll be asked to verify your phone number for added security" which was fine. It then took me to a, "Set a security phone number" pop up box, but when I entered my phone number, however many times I clicked "Verify phone number" it did nothing.

Can somebody help me please?

Thanks in advance, Stuart