cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I didn't receive a text message verification code

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
111 of 1,858

Hi Tyler, 

Could you please specify the issue you are experiencing when trying to add your mobile number to your account? Let me know so that I can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Leexan H Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
112 of 1,858

I never received my text verification code either.  Can someone assist me with this?  Thank you.  

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
113 of 1,858

Hi Xan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Catherine Y Member Since: Jan 12, 2020
114 of 1,858

I'm having this issue as well. I've tried different browsers, clearing my cookies and cache, and still am not receiving a code. I've verified my number through security settings but still am not able to proceed from my profile setup page without this secondary code. 

Thanks!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
115 of 1,858

Hi Catherine,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Max F Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
116 of 1,858

Hello,

I am experiencing this issue as well. Could a member of the support team reach out to me?

Best,

Max

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
117 of 1,858

Thank you for reaching out to us, Max.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Brianne Y Member Since: Jan 24, 2020
118 of 1,858

I entered a phone number to receive a verification code and have yet to receive the code. Please help.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
119 of 1,858

Hi Brianne,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket and will assist you in verifying your phone number. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Danielle R Member Since: Jan 27, 2020
120 of 1,858
I’m having this issue as well. Can someone please help me?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS