🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I didn't receive a text message verificat...
Page options
danielle_kress
Community Member

I didn't receive a text message verification code

**Edited to Update - this thread has been closed from further replies due to its size.**

I pushed the verify phone number button and have yet to receive my verication code. Will someone from the admin team please contact me. 

2,981 REPLIES 2,981

Hello,

I am experiencing this issue as well. Could a member of the support team reach out to me?

Best,

Max

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Max.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I entered a phone number to receive a verification code and have yet to receive the code. Please help.

Hi Brianne,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket and will assist you in verifying your phone number. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I’m having this issue as well. Can someone please help me?

Hi Danielle,

It looks like you were able to successfully complete your phone verification process. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance, we're here to help! 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi! I'm having the same issue.  Please help! 🙂 Thank you.

Hi Leah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have been having this same issue for months.  I assumed it would be resolved by now, but it is still not working. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gilda,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I didn’t receive a text either. Please help.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ryan,

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Ok thanks

I too have not received any verification code in my phone number given. Can someone from the Upwork team help me out.

Hi Fijoy,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your verification code. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello I am also receiving any verification email from upwork in my sim number as well as in email please help me

Hi Talha,

I checked your account, and I can see that you already reached out to our team regarding your concern. 

One of our team members will update your ticket and assist you directly. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am having the same issue. Its weird.

Hi Shoaib,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your verification code. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I too have the issue. Please help to rectify this.

Hi Arjun,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your code. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
davidacaruso
Community Member

I am having the same issue.  I've triple checked my phone number, which is a USA number.  I have no problem getting text messages otherwise.

amandastrickland
Community Member

Same. I've tried a different browser, cleared the cache and cookies in current browser, reentered my phone number and I still don't receive a text verification. Can someone help?

Hello Amanda,

I have escalated your concern. One of our support agents will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

This is happening to me too. Cleared everything, tried multiple times, even tried my husband’s number. I can’t set up my profile without doing this, right?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashley, 

Looks like you were able to verify your phone number already. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

I'm having the same issue - different browsers, cleared cache - still no text.  Any help?

reno9843
Community Member

Seems this is a common problem here at Upwork but I can't verify my account because your software does not text me my verification code and there is not link to verify via email. 

Please help!

Hi Mike,

I apologize for the predicament you are facing at this moment.
A member of out team will reach out to you for further assistance.

Felix
Untitled

hello,am also trying to register but i cant seem to get the verification code,i have been trying to do this,for the past three days and its becoming really frustrating.please help,cause am absolutely lost here

petra_r
Community Member

@Rodger M wrote:

hello,am also trying to register but i cant seem to get the verification code,i have been trying to do this,for the past three days and its becoming really frustrating.please help,cause am absolutely lost here

You really do seem to be lost as to where you are located and what your native language is, don't you?

reinierb
Community Member

@Petra R wrote:

@Rodger M wrote:

You really do seem to be lost as to where you are located and what your native language is, don't you?

I really wish someone would invent a way to keep the US in one place, because this issue of the Unites States jumping around the globe is now really getting out of hand.

Just yesterday my client, who I know to be in Florida, was seven hours behind me; now, it seems that the western parts of the US is one hour ahead of me. The mind boggles...

I am having this issue as well. Please help!!!!

Hello Robert,

I'm sorry to hear that. I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

Same thing is currently happening for me.

Hi Alex,

I've escalated your concern and one of our agents will be reaching out to assist you very shortly, thank you.

~Nina

I'm also facing this problem! The verification code isn't sending

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad, 

Could you please add your phone number on your profile so that you can receive the SMS for the phone verification? Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi. Please help, I have the same problem.

Hi Zed,

One of our agents will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths