cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Creating Profile

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1721 of 2,346

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jennie.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Samantha M Member Since: Jan 12, 2020
1722 of 2,346

I am trying to verify my account but it is saying my phone number is associated with a different account so I can't preceed any further. How can I correct this?

Highlighted
Sheikh Nayeem A Member Since: Jan 5, 2019
1723 of 2,346

If it says, your account is associated with another account, you or someone has already an account verified by your number. Use a different phone number or try to figure out and log in to the existed account.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1724 of 2,346

Hi Samantha,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Susana L Member Since: Jan 12, 2020
1725 of 2,346

I don't know what else to do, but for whatever reason, no matter the device, browser, or even clearing cookies and what not, does the button work when it asks for the phone number to send a code. I'm not sure if it's the last step, or if I'm overlooking something, but when I press the button, nothing happens. 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1726 of 2,346

Hi Susana, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Bonnie S Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
1727 of 2,346
I am trying to set up my profile and it aka me to “Set a security phone number” to proceed. However, when I add my number and hit “Verify Phone Number”, nothing happens. I have tried it in Chrome, Explorer and the app.
Highlighted
1728 of 2,346

Hi Bonnie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael M Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
1729 of 2,346

Same issue here... Not receiving any text verification code. Need help!

Highlighted
1730 of 2,346

Thank you for reaching out to us, Michael.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS