cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Won't allow me past the phone verification step while setting up profile

Highlighted
Bonnie S Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
1731 of 2,381
I am trying to set up my profile and it aka me to “Set a security phone number” to proceed. However, when I add my number and hit “Verify Phone Number”, nothing happens. I have tried it in Chrome, Explorer and the app.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1732 of 2,381

Hi Bonnie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael M Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
1733 of 2,381

Same issue here... Not receiving any text verification code. Need help!

Highlighted
1734 of 2,381

Thank you for reaching out to us, Michael.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Lee W Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
1735 of 2,381

Just like a host of others, I am unable to register my phone number to receive a text while setting up my profile. I enter the number, click on the green button, and absolutely nothing happens.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1736 of 2,381

Hi Lee, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Rob B Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
1737 of 2,381

I have been trying to get my profile completed for a while now. I keep getting an error when entering my phone number. "You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number." This happens even when I put in a new number that's never been used. Now it's saying I have exceeded my attempts. How do I get this fixed?

Highlighted
1738 of 2,381

Thank you for reaching out to us, Rob.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Barry D Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
1739 of 2,381

I only have a landline and no cell since reception in Alaska is sketchy. I'd like to complete my profile quickly because there is a job just posted today and I'd like to apply. Thanks!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1740 of 2,381

Hi Barry, 

I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled