Highlighted
Justin M Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
1901 of 2,381

ditto to all of the above issues with phone verification

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1902 of 2,381

Hi Justin,

Do you need any help with your verification? If yes, can you please share more details about the problem you`re experiencing? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Peter B Member Since: Feb 20, 2020
1903 of 2,381

I'm signing up and it says my phone number is being used but it shouldn't be in use this is my only account with Upwork!! I was signing up at an earlier date but I got half way thourgh the process and bailed and I put my number on that so I thought ok I'll try logging into that one and deleting it and so I did but it still says my number is in use and now I can't get into the deleted account to remove it! So I can't proceed with making my first account... 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1904 of 2,381

Thank you for reaching out to us, Peter.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jeffrey H Member Since: Feb 20, 2020
1905 of 2,381

Same problem as everyone else. Not getting a text when I go to verify my phone number.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1906 of 2,381

Hi Jeffrey,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Julie Y Member Since: Jan 24, 2020
1907 of 2,381

In the process of making my profile and ran into an error that says my phone number is used by another account. I checked my email history and it seems I created an account with the same email about one year ago. Not sure how I was able to create a new account with the same email... Looks like there could be a bug in the system? Please help look into this so I can verify via phone number and complete my profile. Thank you.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1908 of 2,381

Hi Julie,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that the account you are referring to is not registered under the same email address as your newly created one. Regarding your request, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Hend A Member Since: Feb 20, 2020
1909 of 2,381

I have the same issue

In the process of making my profile and ran into an error that says my phone number is used by another accoun.  Please help look into this so I can verify via phone number and complete my profile. Thank you

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1910 of 2,381

Hi Hend,

I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled