Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number Still In Use

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2401 of 2,750

Hi Iurii,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alex D Member Since: May 27, 2020
2402 of 2,750

Hello,

I am having this same issue, can someone from the support team please contact me?

Thank you,

Alexandra Dorn

Highlighted
2403 of 2,750

Thank you for reaching out to us, Alex.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sydney S Member Since: May 28, 2020
2404 of 2,750

I created my account yesterday and it says my phone number is being used by another account--I used to have a different Upwork account that I went in and deleted yesterday, but it still won't let me put my phone number in my new (this) account.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2405 of 2,750

Sydney S wrote:

I created my account yesterday and it says my phone number is being used by another account--I used to have a different Upwork account that I went in and deleted yesterday, but it still won't let me put my phone number in my new (this) account.

That's because you are not allowed to have another account. You need to delete your new account and have our original account opened again. That (the original account) is the only account you are ever allowed to have.

Highlighted
2406 of 2,750

Hi Sydney,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple freelancer accounts. Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you closed. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mamoon S Member Since: May 28, 2020
2407 of 2,750

Hi there, 

I have a problem with my phone number. I have added a new phone number in profile but it still showing an old number while login from a new device. I don't have that number now. So, each time I have to go to Gmail to get the code. 

Please send me the solution.

Thanks 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2408 of 2,750

Hi Mamoon,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Savannah S Member Since: May 30, 2020
2409 of 2,750

I am trying to set up my profile but cannot verify my phone as I am not recieving the text message with the PIN. The phone number entered is correct. I have re-entered the same number several times. I no longer have the option to resend the text. I'm not sure how to proceed.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2410 of 2,750

Hi Savannah,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled