Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone number verification won't work

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2971 of 2,980

Hi Kevin,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
8aec29b9
Oliver R Member Since: Jul 26, 2021
2972 of 2,980
Hi,
I find myself stuck on the final step of profile creation. When I click verify phone number, it tells me something went wrong and to please try again later. The number is certainly correct and active.
tinker_bell3
2973 of 2,980

Hi Oliver,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
3d1f0455
Shea D Member Since: Aug 6, 2021
2974 of 2,980

Hello everyone, I am trying to create a new Upwork account but on the phone verification process I keep getting the error "Something went wrong. Please try again". I have tried clearing cache, different browsers and even a different computer. None of this has fixed my issue. Any suggestions?

tinker_bell3
2975 of 2,980

Hi Shea,

~ Joanne
Upwork
dylancprince
Dylan P Member Since: Aug 9, 2021
2976 of 2,980
Hello,

I am trying to complete my profile, and every time I enter my correct and active phone number for a verification code, I am met with a message that states, “! Something went wrong. Please try again later.” I found other topics with similar issues but none of the information was helpful, they were only told that they would be personally contacted by an Upwork representative.

Thanks for your help,
Dylan Prince
lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2977 of 2,980

I get that error for everything I do now lol Submit a milestone? Error. Close a contract? Error. Open a contract? Error.

tinker_bell3
2978 of 2,980

Hi Dylan,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
27139c81
Regina M Member Since: Aug 30, 2021
2979 of 2,980

I was a Freelancer on Elance (prior it becoming UpWork).  Now, I am unable to create a new profile on Upwork due to the message "This number is being used by another account".  How can I resolve this matter quickly,

tinker_bell3
2980 of 2,980

Hi Regina,

~ Joanne
Upwork