🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I didn't receive a text message verification ...
Page options
danielle_kress
Community Member

I didn't receive a text message verification code

**Edited to Update - this thread has been closed from further replies due to its size.**

I pushed the verify phone number button and have yet to receive my verication code. Will someone from the admin team please contact me. 

2,981 REPLIES 2,981
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Danielle,

A member of the team will be reaching out to you directly to help assist you with this. We appreciate your patience!

~Nina

I am having this issue as well.  When I click the link to send the code nothing happens.  

Thank you for your assistance with this. 

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Shayna,

I'm sorry to hear that. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

Hello, I am experiencing the same problem. My phone number is from Spain,  where I am at the moment. I hope to be able to solve this problem. I need to find an accountant. 

Thank you in advance for your time. 🙂 Karla

Hi Karla,

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're having. Please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser, remove and re-add your phone number before attempting to generate the code again, and follow up to confirm if you're still not receiving the code. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I'm having the same issue. 😞  I tried doing it on a different browser, and it still didn't come through.  Can someone please reach out to me about this as well?  Sorry to bother! 

Hi Susan,

Could you please take the troubleshooting steps advised by Vladimir previously in this thread and let us know if that is unable to resolve the issue, thank you!

~Nina

Hey Nina,

Yes, I had already tried a different broswer before I posted, but I tried it again and it still didn't work.  And I tried clearing the cookies on this one (Chrome), as well as re-entering my phone number, and nothing worked.  I know I am receiving text messages from other sources though.

Thank you for the follow up Susan.

One of our agents will reach out to you and assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

I tried to complete my profile and it is not sending me the verification code.

Hi Cordell 

The Customer Support Team has confirmed that you were able to verify your mobile number already. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

~ Avery
Upwork
rgan2286
Community Member

Hi

I didn’t receive verification code .
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ramya,

It looks like you were able to successfully complete your phone verification process. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any further assistance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I jhave tried several times and cannot get phone verification code!

Hi Bob,

I just checked this for you and it looks like you were able to successfully verify your phone number. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am experiencing the same issue. I have tried to get the code sent via multiple browsers with different phone numbers.  Still nothing.

Hi Joseph,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Was this problem ever solved? i still cant get a text message

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emmanuel,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I've also tried on both my PC and my phone.  No verification code is sent.  Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carrie,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
b344f459
Community Member

I am not receiving a verification text message.

Hi Cherish,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

i am not receiving verification code on my mobile number from 1 week

Hi Shafqat, and Slyde,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Same issue is with my account, I didn’t receive a verification code

Hi Muhammed,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
bemaaa
Community Member

I have the same problem with my verification, could someone help me please?

A.

Hi Oleksandr and John,

I am sorry for the late response. One of our team members will reach out to each of you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

I am not getting verification code on my number or email.

Please help.

Hi Ayesha,

One of our team members will assist you directly via ticket. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Same issue with my account. It's been like this for months

Hi HUYNH NHAN TIN,

I checked and confirmed that you were able to log in to your account. Can you please clarify what's the issue you're having?

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
jacktrinh
Community Member

Hi there!

Upwork doesn't send me text to my phone to verify so sometimes it required and I can't login. Can you please help me?

Hi Toi,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm not receiving verification code from you on my phone 

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. Can call back verification be done in case text is not able to be received?

Hi Rashmin, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with verifying your phone number. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having the same issue while setting up my profile. I input my cell phone number but it states that number is already in use? I do not have another up work profile. I tried searching if I made one before but I did not. Can you please let me know how I can move forward with my freelancer profile and get my phone number verified so I can get my profile approved and finished? thanks. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths