Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1131 of 2,697

Thank you for reaching out to us, Dave.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your request!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Katie F Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
1132 of 2,697
I’m having this issue too. I have resent the verification code several times and not received anything.

Edit: I used a google voice phone number and it worked.
Highlighted
Christina M Member Since: Aug 23, 2019
1133 of 2,697

The phone number on my profile was keyed incorrectly, so the verification code is going to a wrong number. I can't find where I can edit the phone number. When I go to settings, I'm stuck in a loop where it brings me back to the verification code screen with the incorrect number. How can I edit this incorrect number? I can't get past the verification code screen to complete my profile.

Highlighted
1134 of 2,697

Thank you for reaching out to us, Christina.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with updating your phone number and completing your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed S Member Since: Jun 13, 2020
1135 of 2,697

i want to change my phone number to my new one, how can I do that!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1136 of 2,697

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for reaching out to us. To change your phone number, please go to Settings > Contact Info and you can update your phone number under the Location section.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
John B Member Since: Aug 25, 2019
1137 of 2,697

I need to change my account phone number. I entered the wrong one when I setup my account. I have tried to change it & there seemd to be no way to do it. I have used Friefox as my Brwser for many years & if this problem is being caused by this site not working with Firefox then get the problem fixed.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1138 of 2,697

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Melinda B Member Since: Aug 26, 2019
1139 of 2,697

I'm new to Upwork and I'm receiving the following message when prompted to verify a phone number after creating my profile. I've typed in my phone number several times as well as an alternate phone number and I receive the following message: "You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number."

Highlighted
1140 of 2,697

Hi Melinda,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled