cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Catherine Y Member Since: Jan 12, 2020
111 of 1,714

I'm having this issue as well. I've tried different browsers, clearing my cookies and cache, and still am not receiving a code. I've verified my number through security settings but still am not able to proceed from my profile setup page without this secondary code. 

Thanks!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
112 of 1,714

Hi Catherine,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Max F Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
113 of 1,714

Hello,

I am experiencing this issue as well. Could a member of the support team reach out to me?

Best,

Max

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
114 of 1,714

Thank you for reaching out to us, Max.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
David C Member Since: Mar 6, 2018
115 of 1,714

I am having the same issue.  I've triple checked my phone number, which is a USA number.  I have no problem getting text messages otherwise.

Amanda S Member Since: Mar 20, 2018
116 of 1,714

Same. I've tried a different browser, cleared the cache and cookies in current browser, reentered my phone number and I still don't receive a text verification. Can someone help?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
117 of 1,714

Hello Amanda,

I have escalated your concern. One of our support agents will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Ashley D Member Since: Apr 16, 2018
118 of 1,714
This is happening to me too. Cleared everything, tried multiple times, even tried my husband’s number. I can’t set up my profile without doing this, right?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
119 of 1,714

Hi Ashley, 

Looks like you were able to verify your phone number already. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. 

-Avery
Untitled
Trey G Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
120 of 1,714

Hello,

I'm having the same issue - different browsers, cleared cache - still no text.  Any help?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS