cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Nyla A Member Since: Sep 20, 2019
1321 of 2,885
I got a prompt to verify my phone number but it doesn’t send a code or call. I keep on resending and trying my second number hoping to figure out how to get the precious numbers and alas I got locked out. Please help me.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1322 of 2,885

Thank you for reaching out to us, Nyla.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nyla A Member Since: Sep 20, 2019
1323 of 2,885
No one reached out yet, it’s been days. Can someone help me?
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1324 of 2,885

Hi Nyla, 

It looks like you have an open ticket already (Ticket #26603675) and the team is yet to get back to you on the same ticket thread. I will go ahead and follow up with the team handling your issue so that they can assist you further. 

As a gentle reminder, please refrain from opening new tickets of the same issue so that the team handling your case can assist you more efficiently. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Gosia R Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
1325 of 2,885

Hi,

I created an Upwork account, but when I got to phone number page and entered my phone number the message I keep getting is: "This number is being used by another account".

It's my phone number so how do I deal with that?

Thanks!

Gosia

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1326 of 2,885

Hi Gosia,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Gosia R Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
1327 of 2,885

Thank you!
Pls feel free to call me on **Edited for community guidelines**

Thanks and regards,
Gosia

Highlighted
Joshua H Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
1328 of 2,885

Hello, 

I am trying to verify my phone number after creating an account. Unfortunately, it is failing. I have tried resending it and entering the number again etc -- nothing works.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Highlighted
Alan M Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
1329 of 2,885

I verified my phone number bit now on my profile the phone number says verified but keeps asking for code. It won'l let me type a code or ask for a resend and when I click on change number I just go back to the phone number page but no field is enabled except Enter Code. Endless loop!

Highlighted
Joshua H Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
1330 of 2,885

I hope that they fix this for you soon.