cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Kunal V Member Since: May 7, 2019
1461 of 1,575

Hi,

I am not able to enable my phone verification.

Showing to me:"You have exceeded the number of send attempts for this phone number. Please add a different number or contact Customer Support for assistance."

Kindly help me on this!

Thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1462 of 1,575

Hi Kunal,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly in completing the phone verification step. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Matthew J Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
1463 of 1,575

I can't seem to put in my phone number on my account I have tried different browsers and its just not working.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1464 of 1,575

Hi Matthew,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Bao T Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
1465 of 1,575

I'm in the process of completing my profile. On the last step I'm asked to verify my phone number. I tried several times but never received a verification code. Please help.

1466 of 1,575

Hi Bao,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Brittany T Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
1467 of 1,575

When I am asked where I would like to receive my verification code and type in my phone number I'm given an error message stating, "This number is being used by another account. Please provide a different number."

I have not connected that phone number to an account in the past, that I'm aware of. I would greatly appreciate assistance with this matter.

1468 of 1,575

Thank you for reaching out to us, Brittany.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification processes.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kim H Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
1469 of 1,575

phone verification is not working - please contact me ASAP

1470 of 1,575

Hi Kim,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS