cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1501 of 1,579

Thank you for reaching out to us, Edward.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Audrey C Member Since: Nov 20, 2019
1502 of 1,579

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and am trying to create a profile, but it says my number is already in use. However, I have never made another account and only discovered this website today. If I could get some assistance that would be wonderful.

Audrey Casadonte

1503 of 1,579

Thank you for reaching out to us, Audrey.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jacob H Member Since: Nov 20, 2019
1504 of 1,579
I’ve had this as well! The number is correct Smiley Sad
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1505 of 1,579

Hi Jacob, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assisg you further. While waiting for an email from them, I would suggest that you try filling in your number in this format - 1234 123456, to see if the issue persists. 

I would also like to suggest that you fill-in your address by typing in the "Start typing your address" field, and choosing your adddress from the options in the drop-down. This should auto-populate all fields of the address section. If the city field does not auto-populate after following the steps above, please type-in your city before submitting your profile for review. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 10.51.16 AM.png

-Avery
Untitled
Molly G Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
1506 of 1,579
I have tried several times and am not getting the verification code. I have a US number and it is typed in correctly.
1507 of 1,579

Thank you for reaching out to us, Molly.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Erika B Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
1508 of 1,579
Hello, I am having the same issue. I’ve retired several times and am not receiving a code. Thanks in advance for your help!
1509 of 1,579

Hi Erika,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Daniel J Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
1510 of 1,579

I am receiving this message in trying to get to the next page for Phone Verification:  This number is being used by another account. Please provide a different number. All of my other numbers other than the one I have put in are landlines! What can I do?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS