cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Ed F Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
1641 of 2,940

Hi I'm having the same problem. Nothing happens when I click verify phone number.

console error:**Edited for community guidelines**

Thank you!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1642 of 2,940

Hi Ed,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Milena T Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
1643 of 2,940

Hello, I'm just setting up my account. I've added my current address which is in the UK, but I'm not from here. My phone number is with another country code, but the platform doesn't let me change the +44 country code, because it assumes I have a UK number. Which in a globalized economy that we live in is total BS, if you ask me because tomorrow I can live in Bali If I want to without a new number. This is why I'm a freelancer. Smiley Very Happy

So the platform doesn't let me go through without two-factor authentication. What do I do?

Highlighted
1644 of 2,940

Thank you for reaching out to us, Milena.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Colton B Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
1645 of 2,940
I am not receiving the text message after entering my number. Same issue as everyone else here.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1646 of 2,940

Hi Colton, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Richard H Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
1647 of 2,940

I had completed my new account profile. When adding my phone number for verification, a warning text appeared saying that my number was being used by another account. Huh?

Highlighted
1648 of 2,940

Thank you for reaching out to us, Richard.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
G W Member Since: Nov 27, 2019
1649 of 2,940

I haven't received a verification code via text yet, and I've pressed resend several times so far. Confusing. Also odd, during the "Location" part of the account creation process prior to this, there's no option to select a UK address. I like in Middlesbrough, UK - the nearest option to that is Middlesboro, Kentucky, but I definitely don't live in Kentucky. Smiley Tongue

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
1650 of 2,940

Thank you for reaching out to us, G.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled