Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1751 of 2,357

Hi Annie,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rebecca P Member Since: Jan 16, 2020
1752 of 2,357

I am trying to setup my account, but it says that my phone number is already in use.  I have never signed up with upwork before so how do I solve this issue?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1753 of 2,357

Hi Rebecca, 

I have shared your account concern with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Lizabeth P Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
1754 of 2,357

Hi,

I can't verify my phone number because I never receive the text verification code. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1755 of 2,357

Thank you for reaching out to us, Liza.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mario N Member Since: Jan 18, 2020
1756 of 2,357

Hello,

I registered to Upwork in 2018 and I never used it. I ended up in Upwork website again now becaue I googled my name and I found out my profile is public. I entered my account trying to modify it but when I apply the changes the website says I should enter my phone number in order to get an auth code and approve the changes. When I enter the phone number, even if it is 100% correct (I tried with the international prefix, without it, with the starting 0 and without it), it gets stuck. I checked from Chrome dev tools the response and it says it's a 400 error with an invalid phone number entered. Is there anyone who can help me? 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1757 of 2,357

Hi Mario,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank y ou.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mario N Member Since: Jan 18, 2020
1758 of 2,357

Thanks Aleksandar.

Highlighted
James H Member Since: Jan 18, 2020
1759 of 2,357

Hi There,

I am trying to complete my account as a freelancer but the profile form is telling me that my phone number is already being used by another account. I have checked my phone and it would appear as though I received a text last year for a confirmation code. Unfortunately when I search through all my emails I can't seem to find anything to state that I have created an account.

I have tried accessing my account using my Live, Outlook and GMail accounts. Each one of them states that there isn't an account for these email addresses. I have tried to find a solution to this through the community but what I could see was a link to a locationt to raise a ticket with support, but the link doesn't work any more. As the post was an old-ish one I am guessing things have changed a little since then.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

James

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1760 of 2,357

Hi James,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS