Highlighted
Ross G Member Since: Mar 28, 2020
2111 of 2,359

Same! It's very frustrating.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2112 of 2,359

Hi Jada and Ross,

Thanks for reaching out. One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Eliana R Member Since: Mar 28, 2020
2113 of 2,359

I input my phone number, but I was never sent a verification code to finish signing up. Can someone please fix this?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2114 of 2,359

Hi Eliana,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Tyler W Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
2115 of 2,359

I tried to create an account, but my phone number already attached to another account that I cannot access, because I don't know any details about it.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2116 of 2,359

Hi Tyler, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jasmine P Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
2117 of 2,359

Im having the same issues but am unable to get in contact with a real person to help me solve this issue

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2118 of 2,359

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jasmine.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Tyler W Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
2119 of 2,359
I know, it's seriously frustrating because it doesn't seem like there's any option to recover based on your phone number, and on top of that, the support ticket seems almost inentionally difficult to navigate. I can't find an option that just says something like "can't find your problem? Submit a ticket here."
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2120 of 2,359

Hi Tyler, 

It looks like you have already verified your phone number. If you need further assistance, please let us know and we'll gladly help you.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS