Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Finley C Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
231 of 2,369

Hello! 

I am trying to verify my account so I can get started on working on various assignments, however, I have run into an issue; when I try to verify my account with a phone number for a text message to be received, I never receive said text message. Can this be resolved?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
232 of 2,369

Hi Finley, and Ryan, 

I wanted to check if both of you have tried resending the link to you to check if you will receive the code?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Finley C Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
233 of 2,369
Hello!

Yes, I have done pretty much everything to attempt to have it sent, but nothing seems to work. Is there another way to verify my account, or is there another way for the text to be sent?

Thanks!
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
234 of 2,369

Hi Finley,

We'll have one of our reps reach out to you directly to help you complete this step, thanks!

~Nina
Highlighted
Ryan T Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
235 of 2,369

Yeah I tried the same thing to no avail, let me know if you guys can reach out to me

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
236 of 2,369

Hi Ryan, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Tiffany B Member Since: Apr 30, 2018
237 of 2,369

Dear Moderator,

I am having this same problem. I have tried over several days to see if something was wrong with the server, etc. but I am still not receiving my code and cannot move on in the process.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
238 of 2,369

Hi Tiffany,

We'll have a member of our support team reach out to you directly to further assist you. Thanks!

~Nina
Highlighted
Juliette D Member Since: Nov 19, 2018
239 of 2,369

Hello, 

I have been waiting/trying for days and the code/text never arrives, and starting over does not improve the situation. It looks like this is a longstanding known issue needing resolution on the platform.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
240 of 2,369

Hi Juliette,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS