Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2391 of 2,717

Hi Michael,

I've shared your concern with verifying your phone number with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Dilshod A Member Since: Apr 25, 2020
2392 of 2,717

Hi. My name is Dilshod. I'm a freelancer.  I'm want to verify the telephone number. 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2393 of 2,717

Hi Dilshod,

Phone verification isn't an option available for all users on Upwork. If you are required, you will receive a notification requesting you to do so. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Timothy L Member Since: May 24, 2020
2394 of 2,717

I signed up for the wrong account, I signed up for a client account instead of a freelancer account. I closed the client account and opened a freelancer account but now it says that my phone number is being used by another account. 

How can I fix this?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2395 of 2,717

Hi Timothy,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Valentina L Member Since: May 25, 2020
2396 of 2,717
I can’t seem to verify my phone number even though I haven’t used it before. Help please !
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2397 of 2,717

Hi Valentina,

It looks like you were able to successfully verify your phone number just recently. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Iurii R Member Since: May 26, 2020
2398 of 2,717

I want to add for account verification my phone (one linked to PE) but I can't add it due to invalid country code.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2399 of 2,717

Hi Iurii,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Iurii R Member Since: May 26, 2020
2400 of 2,717

Thank you, Bojan but I don't have changes after I clear cache - to be specific - I want to edit a "span.country-code"  element but it is locked and I can't edit it.