Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2681 of 2,896

Hi Brent,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple freelancer accounts. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kaleigh N Member Since: Sep 7, 2020
2682 of 2,896

When I enter my phone number I get the message that the number is used by another account and to please enter another one. This is my phone number.  I cannot complete my application. Please advise. (I deleted my Client Upwork Account so there is no other account associated with this number.)

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2683 of 2,896

Hi Kaleigh,

A member of our team will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Gurpreet K Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
2684 of 2,896
I am unable to change my upwork setting option because it asking Text message verification on number and i am unable to receive verification code. So what can i do now?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2685 of 2,896

Hi Gurpreet,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Federico B Member Since: Dec 14, 2018
2686 of 2,896

Hi, I hope you are well!

I also need to change the phone number in my profile settings, there is still an old number I had so I can't enter the code sent by text message.

Many thanks for your help!

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2687 of 2,896

Hi Federico,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with your phone number.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Jonathan B Member Since: Sep 8, 2020
2688 of 2,896

I don't have access any more to an account I remember creating a long long time ago. It's probably that but how do I detach the number if I can't access the account?

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2689 of 2,896

Hi Jonathan,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Joshua L Member Since: Sep 10, 2020
2690 of 2,896

I am going through the initial 11 step signup process and the last portion is for verifying your phone number. I have input the correct number and am not receiving a text. I've checked both my iPad and my iPhone and neither is receiving it.