cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2691 of 2,898

Thank you for reaching out to us, Joshua.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Zsuzsi H Member Since: Sep 10, 2020
2692 of 2,898

Hello, I am unable to complete the verification process because I am receiving an error message that my phone numer is in use. I may have opened an account years ago but I do not have any log-in info. How can I rectify this? Thanks!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2693 of 2,898

Hi Zsuzhi,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Sara W Member Since: Jul 29, 2020
2694 of 2,898

I am trying to set up my profile for the first time. In order to verify my account, I need SMS verification, but it isn't working for me; I never receive the text with the code.

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2695 of 2,898

Hi Sara,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Shahzaib S Member Since: Oct 15, 2017
2696 of 2,898
Hello, I am not receiving a verification code on mobile for logging in to my account. Please help me at the earliest. Thanks.
Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2697 of 2,898

Hi Shahzaib,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Khanh P Member Since: Sep 7, 2020
2698 of 2,898

Hi, my name is khanh.

Recently, i lost my phone number, and everytime i want to go seting account, it always ask code which sent to my phone number.

Enter the code we've sent by text message to ●●●●●●●5587 in the code box and press Confirm.

How can i do ?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2699 of 2,898

Hi Khanh,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed H Member Since: Aug 28, 2020
2700 of 2,898

dears,when i am login it give status that it will send message on mobile for two step verification but it's not sending anyhting to my mobile