Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2701 of 2,863

Hi Abhishek,

Someone from our team will reach out to you in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Bayansuren B Member Since: Sep 15, 2020
2702 of 2,863

I have another account but no access to phone number. That means i cannot login into that account. Thats why i created new account to post it.

My main account username is **Edited for Community Guidelines** and when I submit my password it asks old phone number. I changed my phone number and i cannot access to that phone. Without that access I cannot complete login into upwork. what should I do?.

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2703 of 2,863

Hi Bayansuren,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly in order to assist you with your account.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Austin M Member Since: Sep 17, 2020
2704 of 2,863
I previously used UpWork for a separate accounting business but it's been 3 years since I've operated as a freeland accountant. I'm now performing freelancing for different services but my phone number is still in use in the non-active accounting business. I deleted my original business email accounting so I can't even log in to Upwork. Can you please assist in removing my old business. Thank you! 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2705 of 2,863

Hi Austin,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your previous account? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Austin M Member Since: Sep 17, 2020
2706 of 2,863

Hi Bojan,

I'm getting an error message when I try to PM you that I do not have sufficient privileges to perform this action. 

Highlighted
2707 of 2,863

Hi Austin,

I just sent you a PM, please follow up on that message with more information and you'll be sure to assist you accordingly. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Saki N Member Since: Sep 17, 2020
2708 of 2,863

I have the same issue too. I've been waiting for it since yesterday but I haven't got a code.

Highlighted
2709 of 2,863

Thank you for reaching out to us, Saki.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Monique C Member Since: Sep 17, 2020
2710 of 2,863

I can't finish my profile because it says that my phone number is being used by another account. I don't have another account on this site. What do I need to do to fix this?