cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Nathaniel L Member Since: Jun 29, 2018
271 of 2,896

Hi, so I'm trying to set up my profile and when I entered my phone number to get a verification text message, I never got it. I'm in a low service area but even when being in high service areas, I still haven't gotten the text. I don't have any options to resend the text either, so I'm stuck in this part of setting up my profile without being able to continue anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
272 of 2,896

Hi Nathaniel,

I have escalated your request with our team. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly.

Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Tori J Member Since: Jun 29, 2018
273 of 2,896

I'm unable to receive the verification code needed to create my profile. This seems to be the only site that I have issues receiving codes from? 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
274 of 2,896

Hi Tori

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jennifer M Member Since: Jan 9, 2018
275 of 2,896

I am currently in the process of creating my profile. However, I am stuck at the part where I must use a verification code that is to be sent to my phone. I am using my right phone number but I am just not getting the text message. I have tried different browsers and it still will not work. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
276 of 2,896

Hi Jennifer,

Please double check to ensure you’ve selected your correct country and inputted your mobile phone number in its entirety. If you continue to experience this problem, please select the option to email yourself your verification code.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jennifer M Member Since: Jan 9, 2018
277 of 2,896

Thank you Goran. 

I have selected the correct country code and area code, etc.  Can you tell me how to select the email option?  Here is a screenshot of where I am at.....

Highlighted
278 of 2,896

Hi Jennifer,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket, you can access your tickets Here.

Untitled
Highlighted
TJ B Member Since: Jan 15, 2018
279 of 2,896

Having the exact same problem.

Highlighted
280 of 2,896

Hi TJ,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further.

Untitled