Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2861 of 2,969

Hi Yusef,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
ivashkovych_s
Serhii I Member Since: Jul 24, 2018
2862 of 2,969

Hello. I lose my phone so I have a new phone number. And in case of that, I can't get my payment because to change something I need to put code that I can't receive

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2863 of 2,969

Hi Serhii,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with updating your phone number.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
ivashkovych_s
Serhii I Member Since: Jul 24, 2018
2864 of 2,969

I lose my phone so I have a new one number and now can't get a payment or change something in my profile because I cant receive a code to my old phone number.

abbylloyd1234
Abby L Member Since: Oct 20, 2020
2865 of 2,969

i must've had an old account but i can't find it or know the login details. and it won't let me verify my current account with the phone number!! and i can't get a customer service person

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2866 of 2,969

Hi Abby,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
a05b6050
Ryan H Member Since: Oct 20, 2020
2867 of 2,969

Exactly what it says - I can't complete the last step as a freelancer signup because my mobile is linked to an old account with an inactive email from years ago. Please help.

Ryan H

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2868 of 2,969

Hi Ryan,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
goebelb3
Brianna G Member Since: Oct 22, 2020
2869 of 2,969
I am trying to set up my account and I am stuck on the phone number verification every time I put in my phone number it says it’s already attached to another account however this is my phone number and I do not have another account. How do I get past this point
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2870 of 2,969

Thank you for reaching out to us, Brianna.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled