Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2891 of 2,944

Hi HUYNH,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Marie P Member Since: Oct 26, 2020
2892 of 2,944

Hi, I tried to complete my profile but whenever I log in my phone number it says "Phone number is in use by another account". I don't recall using this number or anyone use my number as to my knowledge. Is there any solution to troubleshoot the issue? Thank you for the help.

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2893 of 2,944

Hi Marie,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Marie P Member Since: Oct 26, 2020
2894 of 2,944

Hi Andrea,

Thank you very much for the help!

I have successfully updated my profile.

Best regards,

Marie

Highlighted
Joei M Member Since: Aug 20, 2020
2895 of 2,944

Hello, I'm having the same issue--not receiving the verification text message. I had to create a new account just to sign in and write this post. Can someone please help. 

Highlighted
2896 of 2,944

Hi Joei,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

Thanks!
~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
2897 of 2,944

Hello. I'm not receiving the verificaiton text message. I had to create this new account just to sign in and post this. Please help.

Highlighted
2898 of 2,944

I really need to get into my account. Can someone from Upwork please help!!! Please!

Highlighted
Brett E Member Since: Oct 28, 2020
2899 of 2,944

Hi im trying to register in Upwork but it keeps saying my phone number is already in use. Its from an old account years ago that i do not have or know the email to that account. Is there someone who can help me with this? 

Highlighted
2900 of 2,944

Hi Brett,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled