cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2931 of 2,961

Hi Walid,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. I'd like to confirm that your concern has been escalated on the day that you have reported this issue. I can confirm that one of our agents already reached out to you on the email address you shared via PM. Please check your email or spam folder and kindly reply to the ticket with the information they requested. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Mary Cris P Member Since: Nov 12, 2011
2932 of 2,961

Hi, I'm having an issue about not getting a text or an email of a code to authorize my device. Please someone help me? 

Thank you.

2933 of 2,961

Hi Mary Cris,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Cindy H Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
2934 of 2,961

Hello.I am trying to apply as a freelance, but I am unable to because of Step 11/11 (Phone Number). When I tried using my account, it said my number is currently being used by another account. I have no way of retrieving this account since I forgot the email and username.

2935 of 2,961

Hi Cindy,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Syed Q Member Since: Oct 31, 2020
2936 of 2,961

I recently moved in back to my home country, the Philippines. I used upwork in Kuwait way back then.. and I registered my mobile number in Kuwait. Now, I can't log in to my account because it needs the code sent to my number (in Kuwait). Now, I just created another account just to ask and contact the support but there seems to have no option for a new account to contact the support directly. Please help.

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2937 of 2,961

Hi Syed,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly. Please note that having multiple accounts is a serious violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Syed Q Member Since: Oct 31, 2020
2938 of 2,961

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for your reply. I'll sure do reach out to you. I do understand that creating another account is a serious offense, but I don't have any means to reach out to Upwork since my account is compromised. I hope you understand. I'm so sorry...

Isabel B Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
2939 of 2,961

I tried to created my account but my number verification is failing saying the number is in use with another account, however I've never used upwork before. How can I resolve this?

2940 of 2,961

Hi Isabel,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS