cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Deanna B Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
31 of 597
Still haven't received my code I've tried as well.. Can someone please email me and let me know how to resolve this. Thank you
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
32 of 597

Hi Deanna,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with verifying your phone number, thank you.

Untitled
William W Member Since: Aug 6, 2018
33 of 597

I am having this issue as well.  When I click the link to send the code nothing happens.  

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
34 of 597

Hi William,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you directly, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jessica M Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
35 of 597
I am having this same problem.
36 of 597

Hi Jessica,

One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to assist you with your phone verification process, thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Raissa L Member Since: May 6, 2019
37 of 597

Me too! I'm in the process of creating my Upwork Profile and am having an issue with verifying my phone number. When I get to the point where I need to verify my phone number, I get the following error message: "You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number." When I try to input a different number, it automatically defaults to the original phone number. Please help! 

38 of 597

Hi Raissa,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Marcus U Member Since: Mar 22, 2018
39 of 597

Could you please help me with the same issue.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
40 of 597

Hi Marcus,

We'll have a member of the team reach out to you directly to assist you with this.

~Nina
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS