cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Angelica R Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
411 of 599

I am a Mexican living in the US, my number is from mexico and i cant verify my phone since i cant change the area code. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
412 of 599

Hi Angelica, 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your phone verification.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Samiel Z Member Since: Mar 8, 2019
413 of 599

I recently finished creating my profile on Upwork and in the end it is asking to provide a phone number for added security. I input my phone number and when I hit Verify Phone Number, nothing happens.

414 of 599

Hi Samiel,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andrea F Member Since: Mar 9, 2019
415 of 599
Spoiler
The only option for verification is a text message. However, I can't get text messages where I'm staying. Can I verify with a landline?
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
416 of 599

Hi Andrea,

One of the team members will reach to you via email to assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Andrea F Member Since: Mar 9, 2019
417 of 599

Thank you. I'm on sabbatical visiting friends in Southern California and all they have is a landline (I lost my phone on the plane!). Thx.

Lisa B Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
418 of 599

Same issue, I have tried multiple times in various browsers, and it never works. I tried entering the country code different ways etc., and not including the country code/area code but it doesn't seem to matter. When I click the "verification" button, nothing happens. 

419 of 599

Hi Lisa,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jessica T Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
420 of 599

I'm having the same issue.  I have my profile completed, however the "verify phone number" button does not seem to be working. I have tried multiple browsers and cleared my cache, no luck. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS