cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Margarita T Member Since: Feb 21, 2019
411 of 1,001
I created my profile and I have difficult to upload mm y phone contact number for future communication.
The program has been telling me I have an error
What should I do?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
412 of 1,001

Hi Margarita,

One of our agents will reach out to yo directly to assist you with your phone verification process, thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Devin T Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
413 of 1,001

As stated in the title. Upon entering my new phone number and clicking the verify button it immediately switches back to my old number and asks me to use a different number.

414 of 1,001

Hi Devin,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gleb L Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
415 of 1,001

Hello, 

I am trying to create an Upwork account, but I am currently unable to verify my phone number because I am outside the United States. I live and work in the US but currently I am in Russia visitig family and my US phone number won't work while I am here. Is there any way to bypass the phone verification until I get back to the US? 

Thank you.

416 of 1,001

Hi Gleb,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Joey M Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
417 of 1,001

Hey team,

Been 5+ minutes without getting an SMS code to verify my phone to create my account. Might be a problem?

418 of 1,001

Hi Joey,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly to assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Pete W Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
419 of 1,001

I have the same problem.  Tried the suggestions nothing changes.

420 of 1,001

Hi Pete,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS