cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive a text message verification code

Pete W Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
431 of 1,345

I have the same problem.  Tried the suggestions nothing changes.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
432 of 1,345

Hi Pete,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jennifer R Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
433 of 1,345

I started my profile weeks ago and I opted out of the verification step, and I still cannot get my account approved. I am extremely frustrated!

434 of 1,345

Hi Jennifer,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jesse V Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
435 of 1,345

When I reach the phone verification in my profile, I enter number, click on button and nothing happens. I do this in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and get the same result. I can't move passed this so I am at a stand still.

Help?

436 of 1,345

Hi Jesse,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Anna T Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
437 of 1,345

Hello! I am from the US residing in the UK for a few months. I began creating a profile but when asked to verify my phone number I couldn't enter my UK phone number because my country of residence is locked to the US. Because of this, I can't complete my profile setup. Can this be fixed?

Thank you!

Anna

438 of 1,345

Hi Anna,

I've shared your request with our support team. One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jessica F Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
439 of 1,345

Hi. I am trying to verify my phone number. My permanent address is in America however, I am currently residing in Taiwan with a Taiwan phone number. Every time I try to verify my number, I do not receive the text message code. Thank you for your help.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
440 of 1,345

Hi Jessica, 

The team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification verification.

I would like to clarify that you may need to update your address and country of residence if you are going to be away from your country of residence for an extended period. Also, it's recommended that you check with a legal adviser if you need a certain type of visa or a work permit to be able to work on Upwork while travelling.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS